NobleRan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NobleRan Online

High Gold, Drop and Exp Rates...New Server No HAMACHI

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION

Go down 
+2
NobleRan-Admin
CHELLEDENN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CHELLEDENN
Recruit Newbie
Recruit Newbie

ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION Empty
PostSubject: ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION   ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Sir! i have encountered an error during log-in. i followed the instruction with the new download but still it says " Internet Connection Failed". Please help us to connect to your game because I already like your server and i experience a minimal lag compare to other ran private server.

Kindly check the Client that you have given for download because this was really a problem. I think there is a Missing Patch that are needed that needs to download so that we will be connected to your game.

Please pay attention to this message because we want to promote this server....>>>>

This is Dennis a computer shop owner here in the province of Laguna..

Thank You Very Much...
Back to top Go down
NobleRan-Admin
Administrator
Administrator
NobleRan-Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION   ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:32 pm

CHELLEDENN wrote:
Sir! i have encountered an error during log-in. i followed the instruction with the new download but still it says " Internet Connection Failed". Please help us to connect to your game because I already like your server and i experience a minimal lag compare to other ran private server.

Kindly check the Client that you have given for download because this was really a problem. I think there is a Missing Patch that are needed that needs to download so that we will be connected to your game.

Please pay attention to this message because we want to promote this server....>>>>

Thank You Very Much...

Use the latest Launcher "Ran-Patcher" in V.3 you see it
Back to top Go down
https://noble-ran.forummotion.com
shant
Account Upgraded | Title Enabled!

PostSubject: Re: ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION   ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:19 pm

CHELLEDENN wrote:

Thank You Very Much...

Where exactly are located in Laguna?
Coz me and my friend stays also in Laguna.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Daferx
[GM]Daferx

PostSubject: Re: ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION   ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:24 am

naka connect kana po?
Back to top Go down
http://noble-ran.servegame.com/ran
xXxDarkLorDxXx
Recruit Newbie
Recruit Newbie
xXxDarkLorDxXx

PostSubject: Re: ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION   ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:13 am

daferx wrote:
naka connect kana po?
SIR I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM CAN I HELP ME ME DAPT B ME BAGUHIN SA PARAM.CFG LIKE AN IP ADDRESS
Back to top Go down
shant

PostSubject: Re: ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION   ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:27 pm

bakit ganun meh corrupt file un sa download section.
antagal tagal idload tas gnun lan llbas.
Back to top Go down
jamesalbert
Recruit Newbie
Recruit Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION   ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:30 pm

pano magdownload nit0 di ko alam ??????????????????????????????????pls help me
Back to top Go down

ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE PATCH V1 & V3 BUT ERROR CONNECTION
Page 1 of 1